Regular Shipping Info - What happens when I order?
Thank you so much for all your orders and supporting our small business.
We do my best to get your orders out as soon as I possibly can and in accordance with my shipping policy below.
There are rare occasions where orders may take slightly longer than normal. Sometimes things can go wrong with postage or indeed when I'm relying on my own brain power I have been known to make an odd mistake, but, if you are unsure of your order status then please drop me a line and I will look into it for you.
- I aim to post all regular items within 5 working days of receiving your payment unless otherwise stated.
- Custom requests or Made to Order can take between 7-10 days to ship depending on my work schedule.
- If you'd like your order by a specific date then please let me know BEFORE ORDERING and I'll always do what I can to sort that for you.
- An email notification will be sent to you from Shopify once your order has been franked and taken to the Post Office (by me!), so you'll know it's on it's way. These sometimes end up in your SPAM/JUNK folders so check them regularly just in case.
- Orders are posted via Royal Mail first class.
- Free shipping (where on offer) is 2nd class only.
- All items are packaged carefully in recycled boxes or a recyclable bag or jiffy-bag. They don't look the fanciest but they are the best for the environment that still keeps your items safe. You can store your Bling safe in them or you can add the box to your own household recycling.
- International orders are posted as Tracked and Signed for unless requested otherwise. The costs of this just keep going up and up so apologies to my International pals but it's outta my control!
- Please pay the correct postage for your region, otherwise it comes out my daughter's dinner money! ;)